TCT MedTech Innovation Forum
Experience the Future of Global Medtech Innovation
Convening some of the world’s most prominent MedTech leaders for a full day of innovation.
Monday, October 23, 2023
Program: 7:50 AM–5:45 PM
Rooms 203/211, Level 2, Moscone South
Networking Reception: 5:45 PM–6:45 PM
Rooms 204/213, Level 2, Moscone South
|We Gratefully Acknowledge the Sponsors of the TCT MedTech Innovation Forum!|
Customize Your MedTech Innovation Day
Choose from three distinct educational tracks designed to cater to a variety of interests and expertise levels.
GLOBAL MARKET DYNAMICS
- Trends shaping the future of medtech innovation.
- Global demographics translating to innovation opportunities.
- Current financing climate.
- Evolving care delivery models.
- Industry pain points, challenges, and opportunities.
HOT TOPICS IN MEDTECH INNOVATION
- Cutting-edge scientific evidence and insights.
- Current issues in structural heart disease.
- Digital diagnostics and therapeutics, mechanical circulatory support, and more.
FDA UNIVERSITY FOR START-UPS
- Exciting addition organized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- First-time entrepreneurs learn valuable insights into regulatory policy and guidance.
- Navigate the U.S. regulatory pathway with confidence!
New This Year! Digital Health Care Dynamics Woven Into Every Track!
Track 1: Digitalization of Health Care and Health Care Delivery
Track 2: Digital Diagnostics and Therapeutics
Track 3: The Reimbursement Landscape in the Digital Era
Global Market Dynamics
Hot Topics in Medtech Innovation
FDA University for Start-Ups
|TCT MedTech Introductory Session: Health Equity – A Global Challenge|
|Global Demographics & Population Health Trends||Digital Diagnostics and Therapeutics||Best Practices in Regulatory Affairs|
|Health Check - Financial Ecosystem Prognosis||Structural Heart Disease||Regulatory Pain Points and Relief|
|TCT Shark Tank Innovation Competition|
|Digitalization of Healthcare and Healthcare Delivery||VTE/Pulmonary Embolism||Medical Device Innovation: Global Perspectives and Landscape|
|The State of the Hospital Care System||Mechanical Circulatory Support||The Reimbursement Landscape in the Digital Era|
|Closing Session: Pain Points, Challenges & Opportunities|
"We are excited to partner with Fogarty Innovation on this forum that will expedite the delivery of better, more affordable, and accessible treatment options to patients."
— Juan F. Granada, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer of CRF
"We're thrilled to team up with CRF again this year to create a program where providers, payors, regulators and industry can all interact with the goal of advancing medical innovation."
— Andrew Cleeland, Chief Executive Officer of Fogarty Innovation
Plus! Enter the TCT Shark Tank!
Witnesses Game-Changing Disruptive Innovation Driving Advancements in Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine.
The 10th annual TCT Shark Tank Innovation Competition is the ultimate showcase of next-generation technology. The most creative thinkers and inventors in the space present their concept-stage technologies to a panel of expert judges and compete for a $200,000 award generously provided by the Jon DeHaan Foundation.
Shaping the Future of Global Medtech Innovation Through Discussion, Debate, and Insight.
Building on the overwhelming success of last year’s standing-room-only debut, the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and Fogarty Innovation are joining forces again to convene a dynamic global assembly of clinicians, industry leaders, investors, regulators, payors, and entrepreneurs to uncover opportunities and explore challenges affecting the future of medtech innovation.
Objectives of MedTech Innovation Forum
Through multidisciplinary, data-driven discussion:
- Achieve consensus on the current state of medtech.
- Identify and address the most pressing global health care challenges and formulate viable solutions by examining new interdisciplinary perspectives and emerging trends in medtech innovation.
- Offer insights based on real-world data and experience.
- Identify and promote some of the most promising early-stage technologies in medtech innovation.
- Strengthen collaboration and spark innovative ideas.
Powered by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and Fogarty Innovation.