New This Year!
Clinical Practitioner’s Track: From Guidelines to BedsideAppropriate for all clinical practitioners, from recent fellows to early-career and advanced interventionalists.
Learn best clinical practices!
- Practical insights on case selection.
- Procedural pearls from the masters.
- New device technologies.
- Intravascular imaging and physiology.
- Managing complications.
- Challenging cases with the experts.
- Most significant clinical trials affecting your practice.
- Managing a clinical interventional practice successfully in the modern era.
- Discuss case vignettes — live and prerecorded — that illustrate basic and advanced techniques.
- Participate in opportunities for personalized Q&A.
- Help plan and participate in the sessions.
- Bring your own challenging cases.
Plus, All the Tracks You Rely On to Advance Your Career
- Clinical Science
Join us at TCT 2023 to:
- Network with colleagues and key opinion leaders from around the world.
- Participate in global research and academic forums.
- Get a first look at late-breaking clinical trials and science.
- View live cases featuring new techniques and transcatheter therapies.
- Participate in case-based presentations with interactive discussion.
- See innovation sessions showcasing novel concepts and devices.
- Watch live the TCT Shark Tank Innovation Competition.
- Join colleagues in the endovascular track.
What Last Year’s Attendees Are Saying
"Very well organised conference with easy-to-navigate program."
"Remains a very impressive meeting — mixture of presentation and live cases is very exciting."
"Excellent programme. I particularly liked this year, as there was a breadth of faculty and this brought good discussion and a different, more inclusive feel."
"I am very encouraged and motivated to continue this learning process."
"Wonderful conference this year  in Boston. Very much appreciate all the effort of everyone involved in planning, developing, and delivering this incredible event!"