Join Us for an Exclusive Opportunity
Access to the Mitral TEER Spinning Class!
Experience the highly anticipated multidisciplinary training workshop, Spinning Class for Mitral TEER: An Instructor-Driven Hands-On Simulation for the Heart Team.
Sponsored by the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and supported by Abbott, Edwards Lifesciences, GE HealthCare, Philips, and Simulands.
This workshop will feature the following products; MitraClip (Abbott), Pascal (Edwards Lifesciences), Vivid S70 & 2 Vivid E95 (GE HealthCare), EPIQ CVx Echo (Philips), simuSLICE Mitral procedural simulator (Simulands).
Wednesday, October 25
8:00 AM–9:30 AM
10:00 AM–11:30 AM
2:00 PM–3:30 PM
4:00 PM–5:30 PM
Training Pavilion 2, Hall D
Log in and select "Training Pavilion"
The exclusive hands-on training workshop, led by procedural and imaging experts in both MitraClip and PASCAL device implantation, is designed for practicing interventional cardiologists, surgeons, and interventional imagers passionate about advancing their knowledge and skills in cardiac imaging.
Experience a unique training course for mitral transcatheter edge-to-edge repair! Expert interventionalists and interventional imagers in M-TEER will guide you through the procedure using hands-on simulators for device manipulation and imaging generation.
- To review the transseptal puncture procedure and understand the effect of transseptal puncture location on the change in device manipulation to achieve M-TEER success.
- To understand the device-specific procedural steps for M-TEER.
- To experience M-TEER device-specific manipulation through hands-on simulators.
- To experience imaging guidance techniques for M-TEER procedures using commercially available ultrasound equipment during hands-on M-TEER simulation.
Space is limited to 15 spots for each of the four workshops, two for PASCAL, and two for MitraClip.
To reserve your spot, preregister using the QR code or the link to our training page. Remember, preregistration doesn't guarantee a seat.
Entry to the training workshop on-site is based on the order of arrival, with priority given to meeting attendees who are:
- Preregistered for the workshop.
- Practicing interventional cardiologists, surgeons, or interventional imagers.
If you meet these requirements, please be sure to check in at least 15 minutes before the session starts to secure your admission.
What if You Are a Health Care Professional Who Doesn't Precisely Fit These Criteria?
If you do not meet the above criteria but would like to participate, please arrive 15 minutes before the start time; some seats may become available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Don't miss your chance to enhance your skills and connect with the world's foremost imaging experts.